What is the Qualifying Criteria for Royalty Based Finance?
- Opportunity to expand sales/marketing, make acquisition, new product launch, etc.
- Market-proven product or service, 3 year operating history
- Approximately $3M – $50M annual revenue
- Proven management team that values their equity
- Detailed sales process and growth plan
- Gross margin in excess of 30%
What Financial Information Do You Need?
Two Years of Historical Financials:
- Year End Balance Sheets
- Statements Of Cash Flow
- Profit/Loss Statements
- Monthly Budget For Current Year
- Two Year P&L Forecast
Reviewed or Audited Preferred, But Internal Statements Are Acceptable
If Available, Five Year Business Plan